Sign XPS document online
100% free tool to electornically sign XPS documents. Create text, image or drawing based signature and sign XPS online.
Aspose.Page Signature is a free web application to add a signature to XPS online, when you need to sign XPS from Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOs, and anywhere. Signature application allows you adding a text signature, image signature or drawing it by yourself online. The application has easy to use interface which allows editing a text and changing the color of text or your drawing. Create your own email signature design.
You can view, download signed XPS document or share the download link with your colleagues.
If you want to sign XPS document programmatically please check Aspose.Page documentation.
- Instantly download or send output file as an email
- Sign XPS online.
How to eSign XPS file
- Click inside the file drop area to upload a XPS file or drag & drop a XPS file.
- From dropdown, please choose one of the options i.e. Drawing, Text or Image.
- If you opt for Drawing, please draw your signature. You can also choose the drawing color. If you opt for Text, please add your signature text inside the textbox. If you opt for Image, please upload your signature image.
- Select your "Save as" type or leave it as default.
- Click "SIGN DOCUMENT" button to eSign your document.
- Your document will be eSigned and you will be able to download or view it. You can also send a link to your eSigned document to your email address.
- Note that file will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after this time period.
❓ How can I add eSign to XPS document?
First, you need to add a file for sign: drag & drop your XPS file or click inside the white area for choose a file. Then click the "Sign" button. When sign XPS document is completed, you can download your result files.
⏱️ How long does it take to sign XPS?
This signature app works fast. You can add eSign to XPS in a few seconds.
🛡️ Is it safe to eSign XPS using free Aspose signature?
Of course! The download link of result files will be available instantly after sign. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after this time period. No one has access to your files. File signature is absolutely safe.
💻 Can I add eSign to XPS on Mac OS, Android or Linux?
Yes, you can use free Aspose signature on any operating system that has a web browser. Our XPS signature works online and does not require any software installation.
Open XML Paper Specification
An XPS file represents page layout files that are based on XML Paper Specifications created by Microsoft. This format was developed by Microsoft as replacement of EMF file format and is similar to PDF file format, but uses XML in layout, appearance, and printing information of a document. It is, in fact, more justified to say that XPS is an attempt on PDF, but couldn't get enough popularity as owned by PDF for a number of reasons.