GIS to Google Earth, geoJSON, ESRI Shapefile Conversion
Easily convert most popular GIS file formats such as KML, JSON, GEOJSON & SHX.
Send the download link to
Press Ctrl + D to store it in your bookmarks in order not to search it again
We've already processed API calls with a total traffic of MB
The Gis Converter tool reads many geographic formats (see list below). And converts them to the new file format from the following list: KML, GEOJSON, TOPOJSON, SHP(Shapefile).
Note, the extension of your uploaded file determines the input driver format. The converter supports the next input file extensions:
- kml, kmz
- geojson, json
- shp, dbf, shx, cpg, prj, qix
- mif, mid
- tab, map, id, dat
- gdb, gdbtable, gdbtablx
- zip with the above files
Conversion App is a free app provided by Aspose.Gis
- Supported documents: GPX, GEOJSON, TOPOJSON, KML, KMZ, SHP, MAPINFO, OSM, GML, GDB
- Upload supported files in ZIP archive
- Save as: KML, JSON, GEOJSON, SHP
How to convert files
- Click inside the drop box area to upload files, or drag & drop.
- You can upload maximum 10 files for the operation.
- Click on Convert button. Your files will be uploaded and converted to result format.
- Download link of result will be available instantly after conversion.
- You can also send a link to the file to your email address.
- Note that file will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after this time period.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
Fast and Easy Conversion
Upload your document, choose the save format type and click on “Convert” button. You will get the download link as soon as the file is converted
Convert from Anywhere
It works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation required for you.
Powered by Aspose.GISAll files are processed using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.